Monday, December 12, 2011

LINDSAY & SEAN'S WEDDING

The Shoes
"Everything and anything I could find with crystals or rhinestones was incorporated into the wedding in one way or another! BLING-BLING!" -The Bride

The Rings
Having a great photographer is all in the details. Make sure to find someone who knows how to take pictures of everything from the rings to the guests.

The Bouquet
Choosing different shades of red roses adds depth and beauty to any floral arrangement.

The Groomsmen

The Bridesmaids
These soft chiffon bridesmaids dresses are perfect for an outdoor wedding. They flow in the breeze and look fantastic on.

Ceremony Programs

The Ceremony
Outdoor weddings are my favorite. This venue looks like perfection. Remember to always have a back up plan in case the weather doesn't go as planned.

The Bride and Groom

The Place Cards

Grand Entrance
"My favorite part of my wedding was our grand entrance into the reception. At the very last minute we decided that he would lift me up onto his back and we would run in. All the guests were talking about how surprised they were. It was so fun just to let go with my husband and go crazy in my big white gown! It was the perfect start to an even more perfect night." -The Bride

The Cake


0 comments: