Sunday, December 11, 2011

JOLIE & ANTHONY'S WEDDING

The Invitations
“I think what I tried to capture with my wedding was a mixture of my personality, sophisticated yet fun.  I tried to keep that theme going as much as possible throughout all the details.” –The Bride

The Wedding Dress

The Shoes

The Bride and Groom
Taking pictures off site from the wedding gives you unique photos that no one else will have. Choose a fun background like this rustic barn for one of a kind pictures.

The Rings

The Flowers
Gerbera daises and roses made up the beautiful bouquets.

The Bridesmaids
The bridesmaids wore short, black, empire waist dresses. Empire waist dresses are flattering on all figures, and these little black dresses really can be worn again.

The Groomsmen
“I was very lucky to have a photographer who wasn't afraid of taking non-traditional wedding photos. I knew I didn't want just pictures where we were standing in a line looking pretty. I wanted creativity and that's what she gave me.” –The Bride

The Flower Girls

The Ceremony
Most brides don't think about the venues when picking out her dress. If your wedding is at an elaborate location, make sure the dress is just as elaborate. No bride wants to be outdone by the venue. Jolie's full skirted ball gown is a perfect fit for this ornate back drop.


The Place Cards


The Table Settings
Having a mirror as part of the centerpiece is a classy way to add a little shine to the table. Remember that you don't need tons of glitter and sparkles to make something glamorous.


The Reception
A great way to add your color story to the venue is to use colored lights facing the walls. You can see the fuchsia lights illuminating the walls in the photo above. This really adds to the ambiance.


The Cake

0 comments: